Friday 24 July 2015

Day after

It is the day after my first IUI, and what a difference a good night sleep has made! I feel refreshed and positive. The heaviness and soreness in my lower abdomen region has reduced considerably and I feel almost like myself. The spotting has gone. And there could me a teeny- weeny thing growing inside me in the next few weeks!

My husband and I discussed our experience with KL Fertility Clinic and Dr Prakash Nadkarni in particular last night. While my reactions were emotional, my husband was more pragmatic. We both agreed that Dr Nadkarni has been professional and we can't find any faults with his advice and suggested course of treatment (we've been checking the doctor's advise with my husband's aunt back in India who's an established and experienced Gynecologist and Obstetrician)  His bedside manner could be better but it is more important that we get the right medical opinion and treatment. We'll continue to see him as long as necessary.

I'm going to err on the side of caution and am going to skip the gym today.

For those going in for IUI for the first time, do try to ensure that you can rest the entire day, especially if you are going to be sedated.




No comments:

Post a Comment